Referrals - Government

Federal Government Benefits

The Federal Government's website at has a "benefits finder" feature that you can use to get a personal list of benefits for which you may qualify.  Click the link above, then after entering the site click Benefits Finder on the right hand side of the page.

Complaints about Provincial Organizations

The Ontario Ombudsman's office takes complaints about Ontario Government services. To learn more about the services they offer and how to register a complaint, visit their site or read our Tip Sheet.

Services Provided by MPs and MPPs Offices

Your local MP (Member of Parliament) and MPP (Member of Provincial Parliament) can assist you with things that we cannot.  For a listing of services provided by your MP and MPP, please click on the link appropriate for your area below:


Daryl Kramp - MP for Prince Edward-Hastings 

Scott Reid - MP for Lanark-Frontenac-Lennox & Addington

Rick Norlock - MP for Northumberland-Quinte West


Todd Smith - MPP for Prince Edward-Hastings - 613-962-1144 or 1-877-536-6248

Lou Rinaldi - MPP for Northumberland-Quinte West - 1-800-263-3980

Randy Hillier - MPP for Lanark, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington - 613-267-8239 (Perth office)


To send your thoughts and suggestions to the Premier of Ontario, Dalton McGuinty, please visit and send your message through the secure online form.  The premier's office no longer accepts emails.


Local Municipalities


Town of Bancroft

City of Belleville

Town of Deseronto

Town of Greater Napanee

Town of Picton

City of Quinte West (amalgamation of Trenton, Sidney, Murray and Frankford)